RiptidePR Online Crisis Management Experts
Turn your press releases into high-powered long-lasting Google listings!
Automated Article Publication
-> Drive Traffic
-> Create influence
-> Call RiptidePR
The global smart bathroom market reached a value of US$ 2.4 Billion in 2021 and expects to reach US$ 4.1 Billion by 2027, with CAGR of 9.51% during 2022-2027.
SHERIDAN, WYOMING, UNITED STATES, July 26, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Market Overview:
The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Smart Bathroom Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the global smart bathroom market price. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market.
The global smart bathroom market reached a value of US$ 2.4 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4.1 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 9.51% during 2022-2027. Smart bathrooms are products with smart features, such as sensors and automatic and touchless systems. It includes sensor-enabled soap dispensers, automatic hand dryers, automated cistern systems, touchless faucets, and other smart bathroom technologies. A smart shower has remote sensing and helps to control temperature, duration, and flow by using a phone or voice activation by pairing it with home systems. Likewise, a smart toilet has sensors that provide night light, automatic flushing, and automatic opening and closing of the lid, among others.
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the production of many products in the smart bathroom business, owing to the mandatory lockdowns. However, it has led to the increasing demand for touchless smart soap dispensers and faucets. Commercial institutions installed touchless soap and disinfectant dispensers to ensure hygiene awareness and avoid spreading the disease. Companies involved in the smart bathroom are focusing on high-growth end-users, such as hotels and restaurants, to keep their businesses expanding post the COVID-19 pandemic.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-bathroom-market/requestsample
Global Smart Bathroom Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing penetration of smart homes. In line with this, the rising home improvement projects and bathroom renovations are paving the way for different smart bathrooms for the residential and commercial sectors. Furthermore, the growing spending on home improvement projects or remodeling is boosting product demand due to the escalating home and mortgage prices. Apart from this, the shifting inclination of the consumers towards bathrooms that provide a spa-like experience with built-in smart fittings, faucets, toilets, and soap dispensers that operate on sensors is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, rapid construction in the commercial sector, particularly the hospitality sector, is driving the demand for smart bathroom fittings and fixtures. Additionally, high-tech or smart toilets are widely used among households and commercial properties owing to various features incorporated in the fixture, such as hands-free flushing, heated seats, motion-activated seats, and built-in night lights, thereby strengthening the product demand.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figures: https://bit.ly/2SbwRH4
Key Market Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
• LIXIL Group
• American Standard Brands
• Bradley Corporation
• Cera Sanitaryware Ltd
• Cleveland Faucet Group
• Delta Faucet Company
• Roca Saniatrio
• Sloan Valve
Breakup by Product:
• Touchless Faucets
• Smart Toilets
• Touchless Soap Dispenser
• Touchless Cisterns
• Hand Dryers
• Smart Windows
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
Breakup by Region:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
• Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
• Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
• Market Performance (2016-2021)
• Market Outlook (2022-2027)
• COVID-19 Impact on the Market
• Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
• Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
• Market Drivers and Success Factors
• SWOT Analysis
• Structure of the Market
• Value Chain Analysis
• Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
TOC for the Report:
• Scope and Methodology
• Executive Summary
• Global Market
• SWOT Analysis
• Value Chain Analysis
• Price Analysis
• Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
View Other Reports by IMARC Group:
• Organic Dairy Market Research Report 2022: https://www.einpresswire.com/article/578620263/organic-dairy-market-report-2022-2027-prices-global-size-share-demand-growth-top-brands-and-future-forecast
• Over the Top (OTT) Market Research Report 2022: https://www.einpresswire.com/article/578621776/over-the-top-ott-market-2022-2027-global-share-size-trends-biggest-companies-and-report
• Algorithmic Trading Market Research Report 2022: https://www.einpresswire.com/article/578622567/algorithmic-trading-market-2022-2027-statistics-size-share-growth-analysis-strategies-and-report
• India Beer Market Research Report 2022: https://www.einpresswire.com/article/580150439/indian-beer-market-2022-share-size-demand-growth-price-top-companies-brands-swot-analysis-and-report-2027
• Healthcare Furniture Market Research Report 2022: https://www.einpresswire.com/article/581932026/global-healthcare-furniture-market-size-share-growth-analysis-demand-and-future-forecast-report-2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Services Private Limited
email us here